WELCOME

Curious about HCG? Doing the protocol yourself? Read about my experiences here.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Introduction

I have been answering lots of questions and discussing “What is Meryl doing now?” in regards to my weight. Therefore, I decided to start a blog to explain what I am doing and keep anyone interested up-to-date on how I am doing. I am a little nervous (not much) about being so transparent, especially since my weight and my food used to be one of my big secrets. Well, I guess my weight was no secret, I carried it around on my body for all to see, but I had a lot of shame about it. Now that I am in a more normal sized body, I am ready to venture forth sharing myself here. I started the HCG protocol one week ago and I am down almost nine pounds (8.8). For me, this is great news....on other diets and food plans if I lose one or two pounds a week I am happy. I have another ten days or more to go, and my goal is 15 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment